Saturday, December 15, 2007

Little Miss Envy


Dear Diary,

......Yesterday, i had the most amazing day ever. Well, sure i went out with my friends & we hung out. But what's bothering me now is that....i think i still have a little feelings left for him. Well, we hung out as usual but somehow, i was feeling a little jealous. You see, there's this other girl. Yeah, thats when it all started. There was a little green monster behind my back already. But i promise myself that i wont, will never fall for him again. Sure, its better to stay friends. Its better that way. Better for me, better for him.
.
......I cant hide that sadness in my face. Even L realizes it. But of cuz she didnt say anything. But the other side of me was happy for him as well. Sometimes, he could be really charming but at times, i dont really like him for his attitude. Looking at him so happy & interested in another girl just made me kinda sad but also happy for him at the same time. Maybe its just something i couldnt give him. He will sometimes tell me secrets about who he likes & i would really try to sound interested & happy. Sometimes, he would even ask me for tips & i had no choice but to give it to him. I dont wanna see him sad & depressed.
.
......I would think it best to just let it be. I mean, that's just what i do. Leaving & leting every feeling i had on someone special to me when i know that there's no chance or hope. But now that i think about it, he isnt really my type at all. Yeah, sure he makes me laugh but his other attitude gotta go. Guess i'm officially single in a sense that im not liking anyone at the moment single. Guess i'll just have to wait for my Mr. Perfect? Well, i'm still in high school afterall & who knows when i'll meet him?
.
......I'll just hope for the unexpected. Well, love is never expected, it might just come without realizing. I'll keep on waiting till my time comes.
.
Always love,
unidentified

No comments: