Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

Dear Diary,
.
.....Had a wonderful Christmas this year. Had a Christmas bbq party with my family on christmas eve & went out with my friends on christmas day which was yesterday. I had tons of fun this year. We exchanged presents & a few people bought me presents. As guilty as i am. I had been a great year so far. Been out alot this year, the most! Other years back, i would only go out at least 10 times with my friends in a year. How sad is that? Well, at least this year, i went out more often.
.
This year is the best so far. Heart my friends. You guys are always the best! We shared numerous memories together & the year has finally come to an end. Well, not yet, but soon. Its a shame that it all had to end so soon. If only this year could just repeat itself over & over though this year was the most stressful & difficult year. We've gone through PMR, the stress & also the arguements & fight that interupted our friendship. But we made it through it all didnt we? Friends do fight once in awhile, thats why its called friends. True friends do fight once in awhile unlike fake friends who doesnt fight at all. Thats not what i call a friend.
.
I'll always cherish this year. A very special year. Next year, everything will be different. More different that you think. Though we're friends & probably are gonna stay that way till graduation or till the end of our lives. Still, it'll probably be difficult for me as i'm gonna be separated from my friends. At least my girlfriends. I'm gonna miss them much! All of my friends are taking Science, while i'm the only one taking up Arts. I'm gonna be with different people, people i dont really know & im afraid that we'll all be busy with form 4 & wouldnt have the time to hang out or just chill & chat.
.
As they are taking up Science, they have Chemistry, Physics & so on. That means that they'll be busy with tuitions almost everyday & also with school activities. I'll be the only one free most of the time & they wouldnt have the time to even talk. Its sad to see that happen. I'm afraid of the future. I dont wanna go forward, just backwards. Impossible? I know. I'm sure i'll be lonely the moment school starts. No friends by my side, no one to talk to, no one to joke with. Sounds tragic doesnt it? What would i ever do without friends? I dont know & i dont wanna find out.
.
Hopefully, it wouldnt be as bad as i thought i would be. Hopefully, its the opposite from what i think. Hopefully, next year would be better than this year. Pray, thats what i'll do. If things dont turn out smoothly, i would still have God at least. I know Christmas just passed but i would like to make a wish if i could. Just one last one. Only one. Christmas wishes do come true dont they? Not all the time but at least there is still a slight chance. Thats good enough for me. A little faith wont hurt. Wishes.
.
Always love,
unidentified

No comments: