Thursday, December 20, 2007

Confessions

Dear Diary,
.
.....Omggosshh! He just told me that he loves me. My heart was beating so fast. Beats of confusion. At the same time scared. Now i just wish that i could be single for life! I just dont know what to do now.
.
.....But anyhow, as i am uncertain & unready, i told him the truth. I am not ready & we should take things slowly. I was in fact shaking. This wouldn't be the first time of course. I still remember my first time & how terrified i was. I, in fact never had a bf before but i had people confessing to me & i just dont wanna break anymore hearts. It scares me everytime that happens.
.
.....Faith will always lead me to the right path. I just know it. I'll leave everything to faith & in the good hands of God. Let faith decide. If he is loyal & the one for me, he will wait for me & always be paitent. Just couldnt believe what just happened. Anyways, i dont wanna think about it any further. I mean, thats what the Penang trip was for right. To relax & to get away from everything i am going through.
.
......I just wanna enjoy myself at Penang. Will be meeting new people & from Penang. My dad's friend & his kids. It should be fun shouldnt it? Just hope they're english educated. Just wanna relax at the beach. Feel the sand as well as the sea water as it runs over my feet & toes. Eagerly waiting for that day to come & that day is today. Now i just gotta wait till 3.*tick tock* Times' running out. Yeash, finally. Goodbye diary, unfortunately,i cant bring you along. Will be back on Saturday to tell you the details kays?
.
Always love,
unidentified

No comments: