Saturday, December 29, 2007

Breakdown

Dear Diary,

The truth revealed itself last Thurday. Devastating news. Disappointing results. Got screwed by mum hard. Thought i could have done better. Maybe i didnt give in my best. Got myself grounded. Just wished i had done better. No one said i didnt try. I did try my very best! Was nervous when i went to take my resutls. Just another disappointment.
.
I screw up big time but no fails of course. If there is a fail, my head will already be chopped off. When school reopens, no internet for me. Mum makes the rules, not me. Devastated. How could i possibly live without internet or friends? Sad isnt it? Gotta work harder starting from next year onwards. (right..thats what i always say)
.
New year's eve. Spending New year's eve alone, at home. Whereas, all my other friends are spending New year's eve together. Nothing to be shocked of. Almost all the guys i know got straight A's. Some got 6 A's 1B. Still its already good enough. Im practically the lousy loser among them all.
.
I'll try looking forward for a change. Thanks C for the comforting conversation. Really helped me alot. =)
.
Always love,
unidentified

No comments: