Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sucky 1st FEW days of school


Dear Diary,
As obvious as it seems, school has already started. Sure, enough like my prediction, i had the worse days of my life! Even the first day was a nightmare to me. Its like walking to your own funeral. I was in fact placed in a very good class & i mean VERY GOOD! But then, mum thought i wouldnt be able to keep up with the tough subjects they have in store. She said she doesnt want to make another mistake like she did to my sister when she allowed my sister to proceed in the class she was situated into. So, just cause of mum's decision, she asked me to transfer to the 2nd lowest class! What the fuck right?
.
It was like dooms day for me. I was devastated to the max. I was immediately separated from my friends. Especially me best friend! Now, im in the 'drop out' class with no friends or whatsoever. I actually find it hard to concentrate in that class, due to the amount of noise those 'drop outs' make. I was about to lose my mind. The only thing i could do when there isnt any teacher around is to draw. I drew afew stuff on those few days. I was bored to death!
.
Moreover, i couldnt really concentrate much on my studies euther. But, in this case, it is due to the lousy-slash-boring teachers i got. pffts! And they call themselves teachers. Well, not all teachers that taught me are like that. Only a few arent though. The worse still is my English, Science & Moral teacher. Too boring to handle.
.
Firstly, English teacher was like friggin lousy at english. Though she speak 'okayy' english, her grammar sucks! For instance, today i had english class. We were doing grammar today(present tense). There was this sentence, 'Nobody _____ to be criticised.' Well, obviously the word in the blank should be, 'likes'. But my dork-of-a-teacher said the answer was 'like'. The word 'nobody' is singular, NOT plural! Wut the hell?! I told her the answer was 'likes' & she said i was wrong? Fuckerr! & she call herself an english teacher. pffts, pfftss, PFFTSS!!!
.
There this other sentence, 'It _____ her almost an hour to write a letter'. Yet again, the obvious answer is 'takes' but once again, the 'too-smart' teacher insisted it was, 'take'. Again, she corrected my 'imperfect' grammar. What a loser! Another thing is that she talks to us as if we were complete retards, but i cant blame her on that though. I feel like im the only smart one around. Serious. No one there could speak proper english. Tsk tsk tsk.
.
Anyways, moving on. Science teacher was also another loser case. Science, as we all know is written in english now adays. So, we learn science in english. Teacher would speak both english & bm in class. That is understandable as mostly everyone couldnt understand english. The problem is that she speak more bm that english. Today i understood her reason. It was obvious that she sucked at english. The way she pronounce the english words are awfully, entirely WRONG! Goshh!! Was like laughin my arse off! It would be even better if my friends were there. We would be cursing, criticizing and laughing our arses off! Miss those days/moments.
.
Moral teacher next. Ive got nothing to complain bout this teacher actually. Just that she's boring & she bores me. And she's like friggin fierce. Life is so hard without my friends. Without them, life is dull & boring for me. School sucks without friends.
.
Always love,
inidentified

No comments: